What Does NFDA Membership Offer?
Have you considered aligning yourself with other highly successful distributors and manufacturers by joining the North American trade association dedicated to the distribution, importation, and manufacture of fasteners? NFDA provides this and much, much more by being your partner for long-term growth.
NFDA can give your company a competitive edge. We're here to help you succeed. That's been our mission, our passion and our only focus for over 40 years. When you join NFDA, you get unmatched strategic advantages. Only NFDA delivers strategic bottom-line advantages to make your company more successful.
- Receive Quarterly Economic Outlook Reports giving you market foresight six to nine months into the future
- Meet customers, suppliers, and colleagues during NFDA meetings, limiting costly individual sales calls
- Participate in the NFDA Group on FastenersClearinghouse.com
- Get group discounts on services from freight to office supplies to car rentals and more
- Understand how your salaries and benefits stack up by participating in the NFDA Compensation Study
- Connect with your customers and expand on-line business capabilities through the NFDA website.
- Strengthen the industry by sharing your knowledge, experience and best practices in forums and workshops.
- Gain new perspectives from internationally recognized speakers.
Associate Membership - For companies that manufacture or import distributors. When your primary customer is a fastener distributor.
Distributor Membership - For companies that provide VMI services to OEMs or sell fasteners to end users.
Service Provider Membership - For companies that provide products or services to the fastener industry (i.e. software, shelving, tools, logistics, manufacturer's representatives, etc.)
Click here for the online membership application form.
Once you have submitted your completed form you will be contacted by the NFDA executive office regarding the next steps.Contact us at 714-484-7858 if you have any questions.