Be the unparalleled resource to meet or exceed the needs of its members to excel in global markets.
To be the most valued and sought-after association for fastener distributors and manufacturers of fastener and related products based on a distinguished reputation for delivering products and services which enhance a member’s competitiveness within the global marketplace.
To drive membership growth by facilitating networking amongst member firms.
To provide cost-effective education and training to the employees of member firms.
To facilitate stronger distributor-manufacturer relationships through enhanced communication and education.
Cost of Doing Business
To lower the cost of doing business for member firms by leveraging the buying power of the membership base and facilitating the adoption of emerging technology.
The purposes for which this NFDA was formed are:
- To advance the interests of the fastener industry by promoting the distribution of fasteners through persons engaged in the industry.
- To collect and disseminate useful statistics and information for members.
- To encourage enlarged and more friendly relationships between persons engaged in the fastener industry.
- To foster improvement in the service rendered by the fastener industry to consumers.
- To promote improvement of quality in and the expansion of markets for fasteners.
- To develop new uses for fasteners.
- To assist in the maintenance of sound relationships between the industry and its employees, its customers, the general public and the federal Government.